Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hello, my name is Gus

Hello, my name is Gus. 

I met my new person yesterday. Although at four weeks, I'm not sure what that really means. I just know this lady held me up and said "are you the one?" and I responded by wagging my tail to let her know I was. 

Then one of my brothers interrupted us by pouncing on a toy. I had to get in on that action, so I squirmed to be put down. 

There were lots of people wanting to hold, pet, and play with me. I loved that! 

I few minutes later, the lady clamped a big red collar around my neck. I did NOT love that. In fact, I tried to get it off straight away. I may have even cried a bit, but then again I'm only four weeks old. 

Then all of a sudden me and my brothers got sleepy, so we found a cozy blanket. Little bro got cranky when I tried to lay on top of him for added cushion, but because I'm a nice guy, I moved over. 

Maybe when I wake up this collar will be gone. 

3 comments: